Kiwicare Weed Weapon Extra Strength - 5L Concentrate
Kills a broad range of stubborn weeds to the root.
- Kills to the roots for effective control.
- Biodegradable in soil.
- Rainfast in 2 hours.
- Safe for children and pets once dry.
- Weed Weapon contains two active ingredients of different types. These actives, glyphosate and saflufenacil, work together in what is called a synergistic way; improving the efficacy of both when used together.
- The use of two active ingredients also means that it will control weeds that might be resistant or tolerant of glyphosate alone, and it greatly reduces the risk of development of resistance in weeds.
- Resistance to herbicides through overuse of the same single active ingredient is a concern for farmers, horticulturalists and gardeners. It is good practice to use products that combine actives of different types to prevent resistance developing.
285.1 g/L Glyphosate and 5.6 g/L Saflufenacil in the form of a soluble concentrate.
- For fastest results, spray when weeds are actively growing and in temperatures above 10°c.
- Perennial weeds sometimes require an additional application.
- Effects may take longer to show on some tough weeds or weeds in deep shade. In these cases a second application is recommended after 7 days.
- Weed Weapon Extra Strength control of difficult weeds with waxy or water repellent leaves can be improved by the addition of Kiwicare Dye & Stick .
- For best results on tough weeds like agapanthus, ivy and Tradescantia (Wandering Willie); ensure complete coverage of the entire colony, use Dye & Stick with Extra Strength and apply in the morning of a sunny day.
- For weeds in deep shade Extra Strength may need to be applied again after 1 week.
- Do not mow or cultivate after treatment until weeds have died.
- Wait 5 days before planting in sprayed areas.
- Avoid contact with foliage, new bark or near roots of desirable plants. If a desirable plant is sprayed, immediately hose off with water.
- On lawn weeds, use spot treatment as Weed Weapon will kill lawn grasses.
- Do not use around fruity vines, avocado trees or sensitive plants.
- STOCK : 3