Beam hySPAN LVL H1.2 300x45mm - Per meter
- hySPAN is manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine forests, which is rotary peeled, dried, and laminated together in continuous long lengths.
- Straight, true, strong, lightweight and dimensionally stable.
- Readily available H1.2 treated using a glue line and surface spray treatment to the requirements of NZS 3640. Untreated and H3.1 LOSP treated product available subject to lead times and minimum volumes*, some product may be held in stock.
- Veneers are bonded together using a type 'A' (marine) bond, which has proven performance for in excess of 50 years.
- Each stick is branded for ease of identification; EWPAA certified with stringent quality control procedures.
Available FSC® CoC Certified on request (Certificate Number: SCS-COC-001319).
- STOCK : 14
Ex Tax: $69.98