Expol Underfloor R1.4 1200 x 410 x 60mm
EXPOL UnderFloor Insulation is designed specifically to insulate you against the cold, damp conditions under your floor. Polystyrene (EPS) is rigid and will NOT SAG or SLUMP or lose its insulation value over time.
Expol Underfloor Insulation is BRANZ appraised
EXPOL UnderFloor Insulation is made from a fire retardant Expanded Polystyrene (EPS).
At 60mm in thickness, Expol Underfloor has an insulation value of R1.4.
In most homes, floor insulation is exposed to the elements (as opposed to wall and ceiling insulation in a cavity) therefore, it is vital that the materials used will stand the test of time. EXPOL solid insulation is not affected by moisture and will not degrade over time.
EXPOL UnderFloor panels are supplied in four standard sizes, and have concertina cuts either side for easy installation.
All fixing components are supplied by EXPOL and when used according to EXPOL's installation instructions will ensure the system lasts the life time of the construction.
EXPOL UnderFloor Insulation is appraised by BRANZ and has a 50 year limited product warranty.
Solid insulation benefits
- EXPOL Solid Insulation WILL NOT SAG over time
- Insulation performance is NOT affected by ageing or moisture
- BRANZ appraised 50 year limited product warranty
- Will reduce the level of moisture in your home
- Easy to install
- Warmer, dryer floors
- Save on power bills
- Flame retardant
- Safe, will not itch and non allergenic
- Manufactured using NO ozone depleting gasses
- Product & bag are recyclable
- STOCK : 71
Ex Tax: $5.44